Gentleman of Style eBook with Newsletter

Gentlemen of Style – Men’s Fashion Illustrations in the US in the Thirties

Over the past weeks, we have published fewer articles because we were working on our very first eBook – Gentlemen of Style. This book focuses on men’s clothing in the US in the 1930’s as worn by elegant Gentleman using Apparel Arts Fashion Illustrations from Fellows, Saalburg, Oxner, Hurd etc.

The goal of this book was to show the degree of elegance in men’s clothing at the time, and to point out things that you may improve in your very own outfits. Overall, I discussed more than 30 fashion illustrations from the early 1930’s Apparel Arts magazines, most of which have never appeared online anywhere.

Moreover, these illustrations are large unlike the tiny pics you usually see. In combination with the commentary, it is more details than the book Men in Style and features considerably more information about the golden age of menswear  the 1930’s.

Best of all, instead of spending $200 – 600 on Men in Style, my book will be available exclusively to subscribers to the Gentleman’s Gazette Newsletter for a limited time for free. All you have to do to claim your copy is to sign up here – enjoy the read! Of course it works on the iPad etc.

Once you are subscribed, you will receive a download link in the welcome email.

Join Our Newsletter & Get Free Updates

Never miss an article again - your data is safe with us.
Gentlemen of Style - eBook

Gentlemen of Style – eBook

1. Matt Press
    Matt Press says:

I have been receiving your newsletter for some time – for which many thanks. I have enjoyed it very much. I have however had difficulty downloading your book – I sort of get stuck in a loop. That is, I put my email address in and it tells me I am already subscribed – which I am. But I do not seem to be able to go any further.

Is there anything that can be done here? Or, is the offer only for new subscribers? Either way, many thanks,

all good wishes,
    Matt

2. Katherine
    Katherine says:

I was trying to download this book, but got the following response: “Oops! there was a problem. This owner has exceeded their download limit in our system”. Any suggestions?

3. Ewiser
    Ewiser says:

Most did not recieve the PDF as you placed it on a low band width sharing site.
    I would suggest using Dropbox public folder.

4. Gernot_Freiherr_von_Donnerbalken
    Gernot_Freiherr_von_Donnerbalken says:

Dear Mr. Schneider,
    I have just downloaded my exemplary and I must again express my utter thanks for sharing your treasure of fashion illustrations with your readers.

5. Prussian Pedestrian
    Prussian Pedestrian says:

Dear Mr. Schneider,

I have been experiencing a problem similar to Katherine’s here over the pond. It would be very much appreciated if you provided another option.

6. ismail almurtadza
    ismail almurtadza says:

Thank you for the GoS e book .I ‘ve download mine with no problem.This is volume 1 of GoS i presume.Will there be volume 2?.Thanks a million.

murtadza

7. Prussian Pedestrian
    Prussian Pedestrian says:

Dear Mr. Schneider,

the new download worked perfectly. I am amazed by the result of your work. Your well known enjoyable style of writing was yet again backed by thorough research..
    You and your team should definetely consider working with a contemporary fashion artist to create your own edition of a men’s fashion compendium.
    Still it is great to see more of the beautyful old ilustrations from your collection as well.

Is there any chance you will do an article on German peculiarities of the time?

Best Regards from Germany

8. GPM
    GPM says:

Gentle sitemaster,
    i put my email address in and the system tells me i am already subscribed .
    How can i receive the Ebook?
    Many thanks
    GPM

9. Hlynur Halldórsson
    Hlynur Halldórsson says:

Dear all,

I have been trying to download the good book without success. Can anyone assist?

Best regards, Hlynur

10. thomas Jones
    thomas Jones says:

Where can I purchase this publication. I can not download-upload nor print anything.We have tried to get help concerning this matter. With no response or results.thank you. T.J.

11. thomas jones
    thomas jones says:

Is it possible to get this wondrful must-have at a book store. Please. Thank you.

12. thomas jones
    thomas jones says:

Hello Mr.Scheider, How may I obtaine a copy of Gentelemn of Style ? I have tried 2913 times to use this system and no sucess. Please help. Thank you. Thomas Jones Jr. v

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. [...] we published our Gentlemen of Style ebook, we paused our coverage of vintage men’s fashion illustrations for a while, but now it is [...]