15 Style Mistakes & How To Avoid Them

Gentlemen of Style & 15 Style Mistakes Ebook

The book Gentleman of Style has been discontinued and the book Gentlemen of the Golden Age has been created which will be available shortly.

So stay tuned for 170-pages of men’s fashion illustrations, commentary and more.

If you join our newsletter below, we give you our free ebook 15 Style Mistakes & How To Avoid Them.

Join Our Newsletter & Get Free Updates

1. Matt Press says:

I have been receiving your newsletter for some time – for which many thanks. I have enjoyed it very much. I have however had difficulty downloading your book – I sort of get stuck in a loop. That is, I put my email address in and it tells me I am already subscribed – which I am. But I do not seem to be able to go any further.

Is there anything that can be done here? Or, is the offer only for new subscribers? Either way, many thanks,

all good wishes,
    Matt

2. Katherine says:

I was trying to download this book, but got the following response: “Oops! there was a problem. This owner has exceeded their download limit in our system”. Any suggestions?

3. Ewiser says:

Most did not recieve the PDF as you placed it on a low band width sharing site.
    I would suggest using Dropbox public folder.

4. Gernot_Freiherr_von_Donnerbalken says:

Dear Mr. Schneider,
    I have just downloaded my exemplary and I must again express my utter thanks for sharing your treasure of fashion illustrations with your readers.

5. Prussian Pedestrian says:

Dear Mr. Schneider,

I have been experiencing a problem similar to Katherine’s here over the pond. It would be very much appreciated if you provided another option.

6. ismail almurtadza says:

Thank you for the GoS e book .I ‘ve download mine with no problem.This is volume 1 of GoS i presume.Will there be volume 2?.Thanks a million.

murtadza

7. Prussian Pedestrian says:

Dear Mr. Schneider,

the new download worked perfectly. I am amazed by the result of your work. Your well known enjoyable style of writing was yet again backed by thorough research..
    You and your team should definetely consider working with a contemporary fashion artist to create your own edition of a men’s fashion compendium.
    Still it is great to see more of the beautyful old ilustrations from your collection as well.

Is there any chance you will do an article on German peculiarities of the time?

Best Regards from Germany

8. GPM says:

Gentle sitemaster,
    i put my email address in and the system tells me i am already subscribed .
    How can i receive the Ebook?
    Many thanks
    GPM

9. Hlynur Halldórsson says:

Dear all,

I have been trying to download the good book without success. Can anyone assist?

Best regards, Hlynur

10. thomas Jones says:

Where can I purchase this publication. I can not download-upload nor print anything.We have tried to get help concerning this matter. With no response or results.thank you. T.J.

11. thomas jones says:

Is it possible to get this wondrful must-have at a book store. Please. Thank you.

12. thomas jones says:

Hello Mr.Scheider, How may I obtaine a copy of Gentelemn of Style ? I have tried 2913 times to use this system and no sucess. Please help. Thank you. Thomas Jones Jr. v

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. […] we published our Gentlemen of Style ebook, we paused our coverage of vintage men’s fashion illustrations for a while, but now it is […]