Rolling one’s shirt sleeves is not something many men do with intention, but this seemingly simple habit can have a big impact on your look. Read more
We Answer Your Questions
In this session, I answer questions about brands from readers and viewers like you. It was a live session on our youtube channel.
It lasted close to 40 minutes, and I answered a bunch of questions, you can see a list of all of them below the video:
- What do you think of Charles Tyrwhitt shirts and shorts?
- What do you think of the quality of Ralph Lauren OCBD’s?
- What do you think of the shoe brand ace marks? Blake stitch for 300$ I ask because a lot of youtubers like rmrs and alpha m are promoting, it but they don’t seem worth it.
- What do you think of Loding shoes?
- What do you think about Loake?
- Thoughts on Berluti???
- What are your thoughts on Suitsupply? I’ve started with them and built a wardrobe but now find myself looking higher end.
- What do you think of Brooks Brothers
- I’m buying my first pair of dress shoes, what do you think of Meermin shoes?
- Are you familiar with the magninni brand of shoe?
- Have you tried Luxire?
- I’m looking at a Belvest. Are they good suits?
- Best brand for affordable loafers under € 150?
- Have you looked at Hackett clothing?
- What do you think of Paul Evans shoes?
- What is your opinion on Carmina shoes?
- what do you think about Hugo Boss?
- What are the best preppy brands?
- What are your thoughts about Men’s Wearhouse?
- Thought on RL Purple Label? And where to buy?
- What are some good affordable brands for polo shirts?
- What is your opinion on the MTM suits of Indochino? Pro’s – con’s, service, quality, overall opinion?
- Thoughts on classic Gucci horse bits? Is the quality today too low to be considered an investment?
- What do you think about Van Heusen
- What is your favorite brand for a white dress shirt and why?
- What are your thoughts on American shoe brands such as Allen Edmonds and Alden?
- What do you think of Cole Haan shoes?
- Thoughts on Carlos Santos or Vass?
- Thoughts about shoepassion?
- What about Hickey Freeman?
- Thoughts about J. Press?
- What are your thoughts on teens buying aldo dress shoes & boots
- What do you think of online MTM suits and shirts from Black Lapel?
- What are your thoughts on the brand Sperry for boat shoes
- What do you think about Italian suit brands? Gagliardi, Lanieri, Angelico and so on?
- Do you think Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza is overpriced?
- Thoughts on Lock & Co hatters?
- Have you heard of Eton Shirts? I see a lot about them online
- Crockett & Jones vs Edward Green tassel loafers? Is EG worth almost double the price
- What to you think of The Tie Bar for ties and pocket squares??What to you think of suits from J. Crew?
- Whats your favorite tailor on the Savile Row?
- What is your opinion on Combatant gentleman suits? would you recommend them?
- What do you think about Hawes & Curtis shirts?
- Did you try Velasca shoes? Specifically their Belgian Loafers.
- What do you think about suits from Ede & Ravenscroft?
- Olymp shirts. I like them. What do you think of this German brand.
- Do you like Castangia?
- What are your thoughts on Barbour?
- What do you think about Tom Ford
- Burberry vs Aquascutum trenches?
- do you have a brand for really tall people (2m02/6’7ft)
- Any thoughts on Pierre Cardin?
- Any opinion about Thomas Bird shoes? Particularly their whole cuts.
It is again that time of the year to think about honoring the love of the special person in your life. Valentine’s Day can be an etiquette minefield, a consumerist trap and a reminder to celebrate your romance all wrapped in one. No matter how or if you celebrate, here are some ideas to make your Valentine’s Day a memorable one.
In my experience, most men who want to dress better do not know where to start. Some have very little clothing, other have purchased a ton but it either doesn’t fit, looks weird or is outdated.
One of the most common questions we are asked about watches is: “how do I match my watch to my outfit?” Read more