This wool blend bow tie is soft but crisp and features an unusual herringbone pattern that is subtle and exquisite. The batswing shape allows for a full knot and the overall lack of shiny fibers make this bow tie the perfect choice for men who appreciate understated elegance. You will definitely will not find a bow tie like this anywhere else!We also offer it as a pocket square and tie.
1. The red and white wool was sourced from a tiny mill in Italy and is blended with some linen resulting into a very wrinkle resistant fabric.
2. This bow tie is entirely made by hand with a special cotton interlining, resulting in a ivy league look and debonair feel.
3. Classic batswing shape in proper size.
4. It's easily adjusted to any size, with a simple yet secure mechanism.
5. The tied bow tie will have dimensions of approx. 5" by 1.75" or 12.5 cm by 4.5 cm.
A gentleman's bow tie should never be tied to look perfectly symmetrical, because it would look too much like a pre-tied cheap version, and who wants to look cheap? This wool herringbone bow tie in red & white is not your usual herringbone but more unique. One of the great bow tie wearers of all time was Winston Churchill and he always wore a very debonair, slightly askew bow tie expressing his superb style. Inspired by the glorious 1930's, we created unique bow ties in material, shape and feel so you can truly stand out from the crowd. This burgundy red and off white herringbone pattern truly works with every kind of suit color including blue, grey, brown, green... and because of it's texture it pairs well with worsteds, summer linens or fall tweeds alike.
Simply untie your bow tie just like you would untie your shoes. Store it hanging or laying flat, it is up to you.
This bow tie comes in heavy Fort Belvedere box, perfect unadorned for a gift box, storage or travel.
If you have questions, or need style advice in choosing a bow tie for yourself or someone else, let us know, we are happy to help.