Learn from the men who wore classic fashion best. Clark Gable, Fred Astaire, Cary Grant — they all looked their best in the 1930's. Now you can use their source of sartorial inspiration, too.
Take their decidedly dapper lead and…
- Find inspiration for buying, accessorizing, color combining, and pattern matching pieces of your wardrobe
- Learn the classic rules of men’s style, why they matter, and when to break them
- Get more compliments and add personality to your wardrobe using the unique combinations and details in the illustrations
- Discover elegant outfit ideas for every occasion that help you stand out
The eBook is broken into five sections that address each section of a classic wardrobe, so you’ll be prepared for every season:
- Sports & Leisure
- Get this book for free with purchase of $250 or more. Simply add it to your cart along with other products worth $250 or more. Alternatively, you can just buy it for $50.