Morning Dress or Morning Wear is the most formal thing a man can wear during the day. While still de rigueur at Royal Ascot and society weddings, it has fallen out of mainstream favor, yet it is the perfect opportunity to shine if you are the groom or a guest at the Royal Garden Party.
This is without a doubt the most comprehensive guide on morning coats you will every find. In this 263-page guide, we show you…
- The history of Morning Wear throughout the decades using over 100 rare vintage men's fashion illustrations from all around the world
- Over 200 photographs beautifully illustrated so you understand every little detail about this dress code
- Explain each and every detail of a morning wear ensemble in depth
- Elaborate on morning wear DO's & DON'Ts
- Teach you anything you need to know about formal daywear
- Get this book for just $25 with purchase of Gentlemen of the Golden Age. Simply add it to your cart. Alternatively, you can just buy it for $50.