By visiting the website www.gentlemansgazette.com , or using it in any other way, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service (in the following also referred to as “Terms“).
In case you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit or otherwise use the services of www.gentlemansgazette.com . You understand and agree that the following Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and www.gentlemansgazette.com as well as its owner Gentleman’s Gazette LLC (in the following also referred to as “We“) . By visiting www.gentlemansgazette.com you conclusively accept the following Terms and Conditions of Service.
Terms and Conditions of Service
1. Services and user data. www.gentlemansgazette.com may discontinue its services at any time, without any notice at is sole discretion, even if this means that you are prevented from accessing any of your information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that We are entitled to provide services to you through other providers. For statistical purposes, www.gentlemansgazette.com may record certain user data through services including but not limited to Google Analytics, Quantcast and feedburner.
2. Content, Third Party Content and Proprietary Rights.You acknowledge and agree that www.gentlemansgazette.com may contain links to third-party content, advertising or websites. Furthermore, it may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, copyrights, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. The content of www.gentlemansgazette.com may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our prior written permission. Any third-party trademarks, copyrights, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. THIS ENTIRE SITE Ⓒ 2010 – 2011 Gentleman’s Gazette LLC – All rights are reserved. ALL OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS, PICTURES, ILLUSTRATIONS HEREIN THAT BEAR A GENTLEMAN’S GAZETTE LOGO ARE COPYRIGHTED BY Gentleman’s Gazette LLC – All rights are reserved.
IF YOU WANT TO USE ANY OF OUR PICTURES ON A NON-COMMERCIAL WEBSITE, INCLUDING blogger AND tumblr PLEASE DO SO BUT YOU MUST LINK BACK TO THE GENTLEMAN’S GAZETTE.
IF YOU WANT TO USE ANY OF OUR PICTURES ON A COMMERCIAL BLOG PLEASE ASK FOR PRIOR PERMISSON – WE MAY SAY YES .
We always try to link back to images or videos from other sources unless they are in the public domain. Images and videos from other sources are believed to be published within the scope of the U.S. COPYRIGHT FAIR USE ACT (TITLE 17, U.S. CODE).
3. Limitation of Liability and disclaimer of warranties. You understand and agree that visiting www.gentlemansgazette.com or using it in any other way is utterly at your own risk and that We do not give any express or implied warranties. All links and content is carefully selected, however, www.gentlemansgazette.com as well as Gentleman’s Gazette LLC are neither directly nor indirectly responsible for any error, damage, loss or costs incurred from the use of any content on www.gentlemansgazette.com or from the use of any links, any third-party content, any advertisements, any text and / or information.
4. Submitted content. When you submit content to www.gentlemansgazette.com you grant Gentleman’s Gazette LLC an irrevocable, royalty free license to modify, publish and distribute your content worldwide. You hereby confirm that you have the required authority to grant the above license to www.gentlemansgazette.com .
5. Updating. Gentleman’s Gazette reserves the right to modify any content on www.gentlemansgazette.com. This includes but is not limited to: old posts, articles, pages, comments. Neither Gentleman’s Gazette LLC nor www.gentlemansgazette.com are bound to explicitly state any changes that were made.
We understand that privacy of your personal information is very important. Rest arrusred, that We do not sell your personal information to third parties. In the following, We list what personal information We receive and collect when you use and visit www.gentlemansgazette.com.
We collect and use the data contained in log files, including your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Mozilla Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. We use Google Analytics.
Cookies & Web Beacons
We display third party advertisements on www.gentlemansgazette.com . Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site. This is generally used for geo-targeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited.
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We do not receive money for reviews of products. In case We receive products free of charge in order to review them, We disclose it in the article. We also display paid advertisements in our sidebar. Currently, our advertisers are Deoveritas (www.deoveritas.com) and Dynamic Endeavors, Inc. (www.dynend.com), their banner ads are displayed in the sidebar. In case we like a product, and it is available from a trustworthy source, we may place a link, that will earn us a commission if you buy something from that source within a certain time frame.
8. Entire Agreement. You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and www.gentlemansgazette.com as well as the owner Gentleman’s Gazette LLC.
9. Changes to this agreement. Gentleman’s Gazette LLC reserves the right to modify these Terms without any notice at any time and solely at our discretion. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted.
10. Severability clause. If a provision of these Terms and Conditions of Service is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms, however, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid.
Enter Your Email
to receive our weekly email updates – it’s quick, easy & free.