It’s that time of year again: Mother’s Day is coming up, and the pressure is on for you to find a thoughtful gift for your mother, wife, or partner.
She gave birth to you or your child, raised you to be the upstanding gentleman you are, and now, we’re going to help give you Mother’s Day gift guide to make sure she knows just how much you love and admire her. With gifts for all budgets, you’ll be sure to find the perfect gift for your mom, wife or partner this May. Read more
In this session, I answer questions about brands from readers and viewers like you. It was a live session on our youtube channel.
It lasted close to 40 minutes, and I answered a bunch of questions, you can see a list of all of them below the video:
- What do you think of Charles Tyrwhitt shirts and shorts?
- What do you think of the quality of Ralph Lauren OCBD’s?
- What do you think of the shoe brand ace marks? Blake stitch for 300$ I ask because a lot of youtubers like rmrs and alpha m are promoting, it but they don’t seem worth it.
- What do you think of Loding shoes?
- What do you think about Loake?
- Thoughts on Berluti???
- What are your thoughts on Suitsupply? I’ve started with them and built a wardrobe but now find myself looking higher end.
- What do you think of Brooks Brothers
- I’m buying my first pair of dress shoes, what do you think of Meermin shoes?
- Are you familiar with the magninni brand of shoe?
- Have you tried Luxire?
- I’m looking at a Belvest. Are they good suits?
- Best brand for affordable loafers under € 150?
- Have you looked at Hackett clothing?
- What do you think of Paul Evans shoes?
- What is your opinion on Carmina shoes?
- what do you think about Hugo Boss?
- What are the best preppy brands?
- What are your thoughts about Men’s Wearhouse?
- Thought on RL Purple Label? And where to buy?
- What are some good affordable brands for polo shirts?
- What is your opinion on the MTM suits of Indochino? Pro’s – con’s, service, quality, overall opinion?
- Thoughts on classic Gucci horse bits? Is the quality today too low to be considered an investment?
- What do you think about Van Heusen
- What is your favorite brand for a white dress shirt and why?
- What are your thoughts on American shoe brands such as Allen Edmonds and Alden?
- What do you think of Cole Haan shoes?
- Thoughts on Carlos Santos or Vass?
- Thoughts about shoepassion?
- What about Hickey Freeman?
- Thoughts about J. Press?
- What are your thoughts on teens buying aldo dress shoes & boots
- What do you think of online MTM suits and shirts from Black Lapel?
- What are your thoughts on the brand Sperry for boat shoes
- What do you think about Italian suit brands? Gagliardi, Lanieri, Angelico and so on?
- Do you think Salvatore Ferragamo Tramezza is overpriced?
- Thoughts on Lock & Co hatters?
- Have you heard of Eton Shirts? I see a lot about them online
- Crockett & Jones vs Edward Green tassel loafers? Is EG worth almost double the price
- What to you think of The Tie Bar for ties and pocket squares??What to you think of suits from J. Crew?
- Whats your favorite tailor on the Savile Row?
- What is your opinion on Combatant gentleman suits? would you recommend them?
- What do you think about Hawes & Curtis shirts?
- Did you try Velasca shoes? Specifically their Belgian Loafers.
- What do you think about suits from Ede & Ravenscroft?
- Olymp shirts. I like them. What do you think of this German brand.
- Do you like Castangia?
- What are your thoughts on Barbour?
- What do you think about Tom Ford
- Burberry vs Aquascutum trenches?
- do you have a brand for really tall people (2m02/6’7ft)
- Any thoughts on Pierre Cardin?
- Any opinion about Thomas Bird shoes? Particularly their whole cuts.
Pairing colors can be a challenging endeavor in menswear. In today’s guide, we discuss the color orange, how you can use it in your outfits and how to make the most out of this versatile color so that you always look dapper.
Today we will discuss how you can wear and combine loafers with items in your wardrobe and also talk about what events they are appropriate for and when you should not wear them. If you want to learn more about the history and everything that goes into loafers. Please check out our in-depth loafer guide here.